Crescent Hotel, also known as Butt’s Hotel 1866 - 1966

265 Park Street, corner Cecil Street, South Melbourne
MEL: 2K C3


In 1866, John Rainsford took the license for this hotel in two names, Crescent Hotel and Butt’s Hotel.  In 1890 architects Ashworth and Bode designed additions to the hotel. It was de-licensed on 19 September 1966. In 2003, it is the site of a Dental Group Clinic.






PDF Version