White Horse Hotel, formerly Albert Park Hotel and Lady of the Lake Hotel 1864 1917

322 340 Moray Street, corner Raglan Street, South Melbourne
MEL 2K F4

Edward Bushall Woolton first licensed the Albert Park Hotel in 1864. In 1877 publican, George Gibbons renamed it the Lady of the Lake. It became the White Horse Hotel under Henry Eyre in 1881. Architect Walter Scott Law designed a billiard room in 1887. The White Horse Hotel was de-licensed on 2 July 1917.

PDF Version