Victoria Hotel 1873 - 1920

113 Cecil Street, corner York Street, South Melbourne
MEL: 2K B1

 

Established in 1873, Henry Foreman was the original licensee of the Victoria Hotel. It was de-licensed on 16 August 1920. In 2003, it is the site of a vacant warehouse, known as Red Bears, proposed for a multi-storey mixed development.

 

 

PDF Version