Standard Hotel 1872 1913

170 Dorcas Street, corner Tope Street, South Melbourne
MEL: 2K E1

W Salkeld was the first licensee of the Standard Hotel in 1872. An auction of the hotel that took place on 3 April 1872 included its license, lease, furniture and stock. Alterations and additions to the hotel, according to the design specifications of architects Sydney Smith and Ogg, took place in 1890. It was de-licensed on 18 April 1913.
 

PDF Version