Park Hotel, formerly Artillery Hotel 1875 - 1909

23 Park Street, corner Palmerston Crescent, South Melbourne
MEL: 2K H2

Robert J Boyer was the first licensee of the Artillery Hotel in 1875. It became Park Hotel in 1897. It was de-licensed, and then closed on 31 December 1909. The Olive Tree Bistro has occupied the site since 1970.

PDF Version