Mechanicís Arms Hotel, formerly Royal Hotel 1863 - 1868

181 Cecil Street, corner Bank Street, South Melbourne
MEL: 2K C3



The Royal Hotel was first licensed to PJ Pezet in 1863.It was destroyed by fire in September 1868, and the land was auctioned on 4 November 1868. George Churchell made an application for removal to Coventry Street on 12 December 1868.In 2003, it is the site of GCK Real Estate Agency and Vikkhi Hillyer Design.




PDF Version