Eagle Tavern

354 City Road, South Melbourne
MEL: 2F F8

The first licensee of the Eagle Tavern was George Botterill in 1866. Architects Powell and Whitaker designed additions to the hotel in 1886. Although the Licenses Reduction Board decided to close the hotel on 15 April 1908, licensee Josephine Campbell surrendered its license, still valid until 31 December 1908, on 17 October 1908.

PDF Version