Adelphi Hotel 1877 - 1914

Ferrars Street, corner of Gladstone Street, South Melbourne; now part of the Southbank tram depot
MEL: 2E K11

The Adelphi Hotel was a family affair throughout its existence. Its first licensee was William Hodgens in 1877 until 1892. Emily Hodgens succeeded him in 1893, and remained the licensee until the Adelphi was voluntarily closed on 30 June 1914.

PDF Version