South Park Hotel 1861 - 1926

333 Moray Street, corner Raglan Street, South Melbourne
MEL: 2K F4

 

 

James G Godkin first licensed the South Park Hotel in 1861. South Park was an early name for Albert Park. Architect William J Ellis designed renovations to the hotel in 1880. It was closed on 31 December 1926. In 2003, it is the site of a vacant office block.

 

 

 

 

PDF Version