Rose of Denmark Hotel 1867 - 1920

152 Napier Street, corner Clarendon Place, South Melbourne
MEL: 2K D4


Emma C Reid was the first licensee of the Rose of Denmark in 1867. The hotel was closed on 31 December 1920 and eventually converted to a private residence. Extensive alterations took place in 1981, converting the property to a stylish townhouse.




PDF Version