Newmarket Hotel, formerly Harp of Erin Hotel 1866 - 1913

99 Market Street, South Melbourne
MEL 2F B12

Edward Broderick was the first licensee of the Harp of Erin Hotel in 1866. It was renamed the Newmarket Hotel by Robert Clarke in 1888. Architects Sydney Smith and Ogg later designed an additional storey. It was de-licensed on 31 December 1913.
 

PDF Version