Munster Arms Hotel 1867 - 1926

271 Moray Street, corner Park Street, South Melbourne
MEL: 2K E2

 Former green grocer Edward Walsh first licensed the Munster Arms Hotel in 1867. His sister Johanna, who would later marry hotelier John Reidy and manage the Maori Chief Hotel in Moray Street, held the license in 1872. Walter Scott Law designed additions to the hotel in 1888. The hotel was de-licensed on 28 June 1926. In 2003, it is a private residence.

 

 

Text Box: Former Munster Arms Hotel, 2004

 

 

 

 

 

PDF Version