Dove Hotel

124 Clarendon Street, South Melbourne
MEL: 2F B10

George W Hall was the first licensee of the Dove Hotel in 1870. It was known briefly as Elkinís Family Hotel in 1883. An auction of the hotel, including furniture, fittings, license and stock took place on 5 October 1874. It was amongst thirteen hotels that were de-licensed in 1908, and it received its notice of closure on 15 April of that year.

PDF Version