Cowen’s Hotel 1878 - 1913

Normanby Road, corner Clarendon Street, South Melbourne
MEL: 2F B9


Cowen’s Hotel, 1905


Thomas Cowen managed Cowen’s Hotel from 1878 until 1912.  Elizabeth A. L’Anson held the license for one year in 1912, until the surrender of the license was accepted on 3 December 1913.  The Southgate and Crown Complex Construction have since usurped the corner.



PDF Version